Gina over at The Shabby Chic Cottage threw down the gauntlet. Of course, I couldn’t just let it lay there untouched being the competitive person I am don’t cha know. Any who she challenged everyone to make a list of ten tasks to perform in ten days. I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to do an extra 10 in 10. So here is my list for the next 10 days.
1. Put bed back up on Craigs and hope to sell it during the challenge.
2. Clean off table in craft room.
3. Clean out front closet.
4. Follow up on MFA program questions and finalize class schedule.
5. Organize my bathroom.
6. Set up table for scrapbooking projects.
7. File all paperwork.
8. Write thank you to realtor.
9. Get hair colored.
10. Clean and organize one of the shelves with scrapbooking/crafting items.