My post on The Chronicles of Marla 10 on Tuesday blog hop.
My first three are TV related. Pretty clever if I do say so myself. Since it is V day I don’t have to be modest and can be Vain.
1. Victims – Has one of our favorite shows been a victim this year? Here are some of the shows that will not be returning to TV next season: The Cape, Entourage(summer ’11 is last), Friday Night Lights, The Good Guys, Last Comic Standing, Law & Order: CI, The Paul Reiser Show (lasted 2 episodes), Persons Unknown, Running Wilde (Thank goodness!), Skating with the Stars(no surprise), Undercovers, The Whole Truth(no surprise to me), Chase are just among a few of the victims.
2. Vindicated – These shows have been renewed among others: Castle, Community, Cougar Town, Glee, Fringe, HIMYM, The Middle, NCIS, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Raising Hope, Grey’s, TBBT and Modern Family.
3. Vulnerable- The shows whose fates still have not been decided include: Chuck, Better With You, Body of Proof, Brothers and Sisters, CSI: NY, The Event, Human Target, Law & Order: LA, Mr. Sunshine, No Ordinary Family, Off The Map, Outsourced, V.
4. Vital – It is vital to have some good soaps. I won a wonderful bar of soap from Happy Goat Soap a few weeks ago at Tribal Blogs Slumber party. Love it!
5. Voracious – Hubby gave me some jelly bellys for Easter. Yes, I did eat them voraciously. I love them.
6. Vegetables – I love veggies especially peas, corn, asparagus, carrots, celery, rhubarb, zucchini and more. I still am not crazy about broccoli and cauliflower.
7. Voyagers – The 1982 TV show starring Jon-Erik Hexum and Meeno Peluce. It was about time traveling and fixing things so they go along expected. It was my first time traveling show and I loved it even though it only ran for 20 episodes. Why I remember so vividly a show from when I was 10 is beyond my knowledge.
8. Variety – I hope you enjoyed the variety of posts I’ve written in the past month. This challenge has been great for me. Although I am kind of looking forward to getting back to my usual programing.
9. Void – My mind is in a small void right now. It is out of self preservation. I never write anything on my blog that I wouldn’t say to a person to their face. Therefore I am just savoring in my own juices out of annoyance towards some people right now. I find it vile when people say one thing and then do something entirely different with no regards to any effort someone else has produced. Ugh!
10. Victorious – I have made it to the final week of A to Z!!!