I’ve been doing the Omron Pedometer 10,000 steps a day challenge for 20 days now. My highest daily step to this point has been 12,049!
- I’ve lost another 2 pounds for a total of 8 pounds since starting the challenge.
- I’ve still made it to 10,000 steps every single day. A few days were by the skin of my teeth but I made it.
- I am feeling like it is getting easier and easier to get in my 10,000 steps.
- I had a major breakdown last week during a run. My time was so horrible! I felt like I should be improving after starting my 1/2 marathon training a month ago. I sobbed most my run. However, this morning my time finally improved by about 5 minutes per mile since that breakdown which puts me where I used to be. I feel like I can improve even more now and have the chance of finishing my 1/2 marathon in November under 4 1/2 hours.
Some days I’m a little sluggish.
Not so great:
- My knee is hurting. I am using Arnicare cream on it and it is helping!
- I’m actually sad it is about to come to the end. I don’t want it to end. I love the motivation it has given me.
Have you ever broken down during a workout? Do you find a good or bad workout can help you break through some emotional blocks?