A to Z Blogging Challenge.
Losing. Is it always a bad thing? I don’t believe it is.
So far in two weeks of my new L.E.A.N. Mommy program I have lost 3.4 pounds. Not to bad.
I tried to think of other things I like to lose.
I would love to lose:
– My love handles.
– Toxic relationships.
– Bad habits like cussing at bad drivers. The toddler is starting to mimic all I do and this is going to be bad.
– The one sock so it can go to wherever its mate is and live happily ever after.
– My distaste for cilantro and mushrooms since they are put in everything nowadays.
– My attitude towards people who have an attitude towards me. I’m like a mirror but need to be more like a ray of sunlight and burn their eyes with my love.
– My gray hair. It only comes in on top and sides. Either go all gray or go away.
– My debt. I would feel ten times happier and lighter if I wasn’t in so much debt.
– My inability to whistle. Seriously. How can a person not be able to whistle? Am I a subpar human?
– One or two of my extra chins. A person really only needs one.
– Little toy people. If I step on Cinderella or a goat one more time, I will throw them all away! My daughter is obsessed with carrying around as many little animals and princesses as possible. Drives me insane.
– My watch. I would love to live the carefree life where time is a non-issue. Perhaps when I retire to an island.
What would you like to lose?